John J. Hopkins, III, Esq.
Back To The Hopkins Law Home Page
Professional Resource Page
|Legal Joking||Case Law||Master Lists||Constitution, Statutes & Regulations||Court Rules||General Federal Government Information|
1. The Federal Court Home Page is the official Web Site of the United States Federal Courts. It has a wealth of information on the courts and current judicial issues, such as electronic court filings.
2. U.S. House Master List of Federal Legal Material has links to quite a few interesting legal materials including historic and topical legal opinions.
1. U.S. Supreme Court Opinions from 1906 by FindLaw .
2. U.S. Supreme Court Opinions from 1990 by Cornell's Legal Information Institute .
3. U.S. Supreme Court Guide by the University of Pittsburg .
4. U.S. Supreme Court - Oral Argument Archive. From NorthWestern University.
5. Receive a weekly summary of United States Supreme Court Opinions by subscribing to Willamette Law Online's excellent U.S. Supreme Court Newsletter Listserve from Willamette University College of Law .
U.S. Federal Courts of Appeal
Listing of All District Court Pages
1. First Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
2. Second Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
3. Third Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
Dist. of New Jersey Home Page
Dist. of New Jersey Local Rules
Dist. of New Jersey Searchable Opinions
Dist. of New Jersey Bankruptcy Page
Dist. of New Jersey Bankruptcy Forms
Dist. of New Jersey Bankruptcy Opinions
Dist. of New Jersey Bankruptcy Local Rules
4. Fourth Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
5. Fifth Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
6. Sixth Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
7. Seventh Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
8. Eighth Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
9. Ninth Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
10. Tenth Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
11. Eleventh Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
12. DC Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
13. Federal Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals
14. United States Court of Federal Claims
1. U.S. Constitution
2. The Declaration of Independence
3. United States Bill of Rights.
4. Magna Carta From USA National Archives
5. The Emancipation Proclamation from the USA National Archives
6. The North Atlantic Treaty (NATO)
7. U.S. Code by Cornell's Legal Information Institute This version is hyper-linked by title.
Find a specific Title and Section of the United States Code
8. U.S. Code by House Information Systems
9. U.S. Bankruptcy Code (Title 11, U.S. Code)
10. The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) by the U.S. House Information Service. This is accessed through a search engine.
11. Federal Register Daily Table of Contents
1. Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
2. Federal Rules of Evidence
3. U.S. Supreme Court Rules (Effective October 2, 1995)
4. Supreme Court Rules - proposed amendments of March 18, 1996
5. Clarifying revisions adopted 1/16/1997, effective 5/1/1997 .
6. Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure with Ninth Circuit Rules and proposed amendments from the Appellate Counsellor .
7. U.S. Tax Court Rules .
8. U.S. Bankruptcy Court Rules
1. Fedworld The Federal Government's (Executive Branch) Index to Government information on the Internet. Lots of Resources listed.
2. Archived Event of When President Nixon met Elvis Presley. (From U.S. Archives)
3. U.S. Congress Information Bills and Other Legislative Information (Including the Congressional Record)
4. The Cleveland-Marshall College of Law Library maintains a comprehensive collection of U.S. Government materials. It is well organized, frequently updated, and includes a wide array of various reference resources, including its Executive Branch Agency Listing . .
5. U.S. Federal Courts Finder This includes a map to show in which Circuit Court of Appeal each state lies.
6. U.S. Business Advisor from the federal government, including (it is said) up to date regulatory news.
7. The White House
This is an irreverent list of links for lawyers and those of us that like to laugh with (at?) lawyers.
Would you believe Dial A Joke?
How about Nolo Joking?
For quick jokes, how about Lawyer one-liners?